[time-nuts] HP 3586A/B/C entirely referenced to 10MHz: A solution II

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 00:39:17 UTC 2011

Just soldered another ad5329 to a sot adapter board.
The suggested method of tinning the board.
Place the chip and solder 1 pin then adjust it to align all pins
Lastly heating each pin on the chip worked very well. Just a tap of the iron
did the trick. No solder bridges and no un-soldered pins as occurred in my
first attempt. Time maybe 15 minutes. Did a lot of double checking.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL