[time-nuts] T.I. experimenting - newbie question

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sun Apr 3 02:55:06 UTC 2011

> As for the measured cable length, do I include the BNC connectors or not?

You want the difference in path lengths.  Is there an asymmetry in the setup?
 If so, count the BNC connectors that don't have a match on the other path.

If you have input-Tee-coax-Tee-terminator, then the difference is the coax
plus half of each Tee.  That is you want to measure the length from center of
Tee to center of Tee.

If you have a splitter, then the length is the difference in coax lengths.
(assuming everything else is symmetric)