[time-nuts] T.I. experimenting - newbie question

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sun Apr 3 21:52:42 UTC 2011

That's an interesting question. Does temperature have an effect on the
dielectric that changes the VOP? I'll have to try your experiment. Is
that worth ten extra credit points? :-)

The copper in the coax has a positive temperature coefficient, which
will contribute to an increased impedance (assuming the reactive
components don't change). But, does the impedance have any effect on
VOP? A quick Google search didn't find any information on this. AFAIK
VOP is due to the dielectric properties.

Joe Gray
W5JG