[time-nuts] Tbolt temperature question

k6rtm at comcast.net k6rtm at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 17:08:43 UTC 2011

Maury--

Mine hovers around 36 degrees C +/- about 1.5 degrees C. Given the time, I'm going to start working with LH's active temperature control, and will be looking to settle on something between 34 and 38 degrees C, at least that's my current guess.

Over 45 definitely seems warm to me!

bob k6rtm in sunny silicon valley

Message: 6