[time-nuts] cheap 5V OCXO in 14DIP has about 1E-9 drift per day

Greg Broburg semiflex at comcast.net
Sat Apr 9 16:29:40 UTC 2011

In looking at the CRD idea, it is not obvious to me how either
of the 16M0 Hz or the 10M0 Hz signal would contain any
relevant energy that would give the precision necessary for
the desired ideal result.

The only harmonic relationship that I can see is to square up
the clean analog and divide by 13 down to 2M0 Hz, thence use
the 5th and 8th harmonics at 10M0 and 16M0 but then why
use the 16M0 at all?

I expect that I am missing something obvious here
a little nudge may help.

Regards;

Greg