[time-nuts] GPS position averaging software?

Ken , VK7KRJ vk7krj at users.tasmanet.com.au
Wed Apr 13 02:07:43 UTC 2011

John, I use WinOncore12, it's written by motorola, but no longer supported by them. You
can get the install file from here

http://www.jackson-labs.com/support.html

--
Cheers, Ken
vk7krj at users.tasmanet.com.au
www.vk7krj.com

'It seems hard to sneak a look at God's cards. But that He plays dice and uses
"telepathic" methods .... is something that I cannot believe for a single
moment.'     (Einstein's famous quote on Quantum theory)