[time-nuts] Thunderbolt serial port problem UPDATE

David Bobbett d.bobbett at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 09:30:22 UTC 2011

Further to this discussion, my fluke.l monitor has never decoded the
Tbolt oscillator voltage, although all other data is displayed
successfully.  I contacted fluke.l regarding the problem and he promised
to look into it - that was over a year ago and I have heard nothing
since. As a precaution I have retro-fitted the missing components, a la
Didier, it doesn't address the data display problem of course, but
otherwise the monitor works OK. Just don't think you'll get any
after-sales support!

David