[time-nuts] Selecting a used HP sweep/frequency generator

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:48:12 UTC 2011

Bob
I like the hp 3335. I also have the 8620.
Can lock to external 10 Mhz ref. Not sure 10 milli htz references are that
common. ;-)
Very accurate in frequency and output level and can do sweeps but to be
honest I have never used it that way. I have 3 of these and they have been
rock solid for 10 or more years. Typically I check receivers and sweep
bandpass filters I am building, Xtals etc.
With .001 Hz res. it sure finds the exact peak.
Regrads
Paul
WB8TSL