[time-nuts] Selecting a used HP sweep/frequency generator

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Fri Apr 15 03:33:12 UTC 2011

The Easter egg plays fine on mine :-) It's rather lengthy, too.

Mine is in need of cal. I just replaced a dead lithium in it and when
I have time, I'm going to attempt the cal. I would love to be able to
sync it to my GPSDO if anyone knows how to add this feature.

Someone mentioned the EPROMS on the 3314A. While I'm working on it,
should I read the EPROMS for future need?

Joe Gray
W5JG