[time-nuts] Selecting a used HP sweep/frequency generator

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 05:10:25 UTC 2011

The 3325 has an option for high voltage output from DC to 1MHz (up to 40
volts peak to peak at 40mA) with option 2 which can be handy sometimes.

Also, I remember the 3325B has an upgraded attenuator stack to improve
reliability as compared to the 3325A like I have.    Can anybody chime in on
this?

-Bob, N3XKB