[time-nuts] Dist Amps Questions

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 17:43:38 UTC 2011

These are voltage devices term in 75
Effect of 50 ohm, zip. Though this being time-nuts there will be a long
discussion its not.
But thats why there are gain pots on the front of the amp.
You do not want the fancy stuff thats trouble. And yes these amps can have
all kinds of stuff normally it can be turned off.
You can definitely loop the inputs. I do for 10 & 5 MC since I need a few
outs.
But only 1 da for 1 and 100 kc.
Regards
Paul.