[time-nuts] FS: HP 8620C + 86242D 5.9 - 9.0GHz Sweep Oscillator

Peter Loron peterl at standingwave.org
Mon Apr 25 06:38:31 UTC 2011

Hello. I have a HP 8260C and 86242D sweep oscillator for sale. This unit is in used but very good physical condition. It has 3 different band inserts installed. All of the front panel controls work, all of the pointers move properly, and all of the main knob lights work. The sweep out signal is working properly.

The 86242D output does not appear to be working. A local was kind enough to take a look at the output on his 141T, and while we could see some noise changing with the changes in the 8260C controls, we did not see the expected sweep output. I do not know why it isn't working, and have neither the time nor tools to investigate.

If you are interested, please drop me a line.

Thanks.

Pete
Issaquah, WA