[time-nuts] Wenzel oscillator pin out?

Paul A. Cianciolo paulc at snet.net
Sun Aug 7 22:54:04 UTC 2011

Folks,

I just found in my pile of stuff a Wenzel Associates Quartz oscillator.
Model # 500-03490D  This is a 10 MHz ocxo that was in an old Central Office
clock module
I have spent the last hour or so searching with different search engines but
no info can be located.

The oscillator is 2" x 2" x 3.75"
With a 9 pin connector on the bottom
I don't know if there is a standard code
The unit requires 14 volts to operate as per the label.

There are a  red and black set of wire twisted,  blue and white pair twisted
and a separate orange and green.
Sorry for the basic question but I don't want to pop something inside.
There is no SMA output

Thank you

Paul A. Cianciolo
W1VLF
http://www.rescueelectronics.com/
Our business computer network is  powered exclusively by solar and wind
power.
Converting Photons to Electrons for over 20 years