[time-nuts] OT - Plessey PR152

Murray Greenman Murray.Greenman at rakon.com
Sun Aug 14 23:28:18 UTC 2011

I realize this is very off topic, but I am ever amazed by the wide
reaching interests of this group.

Does anyone have any information at all on the Plessey PR152 receiver?
It is a 'short wave' receiver (rather than comms receiver) from about
1962, with Ge transistors and an amazing film-strip dial.

Ideally I'd like a schematic or manual so I can fix the receiver, but
I'd be grateful for any crumbs, such as suggestions about who might know
more about the receiver.

I can send photos if anyone is interested. Contact me direct if you are.

Regards,
Murray Greenman ZL1BPU