[time-nuts] FE-5680A

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 01:42:31 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 4:22 PM, Bob Camp <lists at rtty.us> wrote:
> Hi
>
> My guess is that the supply is in the thousands...

We don't know the number of units he has but was can see how many were
sold.  ebay provides a link to bidding and sales history.  I looked
and I say so far "dozens not thousands".  You can also see to first
and last characters of the user names of each buyer and how many units
each of them bought.  Seems most people buy 1 unit but quite a few buy
two at a time.

I was searching  Google for information on these.  Seems if you are
not on this list info is hard to come by.

I'm buying one but I notice his price is "or best offer".  I'll let
you all know what he accepts.  I notice in thesales hstory he has
accepted several offers and has several more pending.  But eBay does
not sell you what the offers were.  No I'm not being cheap.  I'm being
curious.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California