[time-nuts] On topic (sort of): odd units of measure

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 02:28:59 UTC 2011

The good Lady Heather can display temperature values in all sorts of archaic measurement systems.   And buried in there somewhere (I think  its still there) can display phase errors in femtofortnights.

I once worked for a company famous for its insistence on endless specs and paperwork that nobody ever read.   I wrote a spec for a board where all the times were in ffn.   It was years before anybody asked what an ffn was.