[time-nuts] Ebay FE-5680A Rb

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Wed Dec 14 23:34:24 UTC 2011

I don't think the strange oscillator is part of the Rb board.

I have a full board from a purchase a number of years back. There are no
gold fingers; it has a big square multi-pin connector. The board is 20
inches long and has only a few interfacing chips on it and a LED. I'd
say the board is cut just as the most expedient way to get something
small enough to practically ship and store.

About 2/3 of the board had heavy plating on both sides as a heatsink, so
that was one of the functions it performed.