[time-nuts] Labview and searching archive

Bill Dailey docdailey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:52:04 UTC 2011

Wondering how people are getting labview.  Is there a hobbyist version that
isnt super high priced or a place to get a cheapo license?  How is it
done?  I obviously just want to play with it and iuse it for non-commercial
reasons and cant justify the full price.... feel free to email me offline
if there is a secret handshake.

Also, periodically I would liek to search the archives but havent yet
figured out how to do it... can anyone help with that?

--
Doc

Bill Dailey
KXØO