[time-nuts] Labview and searching archive

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:45:18 UTC 2011

Oh this gets even more interesting. Here is the link and it seems you as a
single person could get Labview for either 20 or 59
http://e5.onthehub.com/WebStore/ProductSearchOfferingList.aspx?ws=49c547ba-f56d-dd11-bb6c-0030485a6b08&vsro=8&srch=labview&JSEnabled=1

I may try ordering and to see what happens or how it checks that you are a
student.
Or I wonder if anyone understands this already.
regards
Paul.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 10:36 AM, paul swed <paulswedb at gmail.com> wrote:

> actually there are two options.
> No book $59 with book $119
> But unclear about how we might be considered a student.
> Regards
> Paul.
>

> On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 10:30 AM, paul swed <paulswedb at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Diddier thats interesting. $90 is not bad I wonder what the limitations
>> are.
>> Regards
>> Paul
>> WB8TSL
>>

>> On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 10:26 AM, <shalimr9 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I have not looked recently, but you can sometimes find older versions on
>>> eBay when you buy a GPIB card.
>>>
>>> My son's electronics circuit study book from last year came with a
>>> Labview CD and student license. You can buy the book on Amazon for $$90 (as
>>> of last year).
>>> If anyone is interested, I will find out the ISBN.
>>>
>>> Didier KO4BB
>>>
>>> Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...

>>> Regards