[time-nuts] Labview and searching archive

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:12:12 UTC 2011

Well I did indeed try to see what would happen by ordering through the ehub
site.
Boy talk about 1989 connectivity. The sites so slow nothing ever happens
per page like 5 minutes.
I did see the amazon listing but thought that was just the book actually.
So not really sure what you are getting.
Regards
Paul