[time-nuts] "The GPS navigation is the weakest point,"

Francis Grosz fgrosz at otiengineering.com
Fri Dec 16 16:15:49 UTC 2011

     As the engineer quoted in the article says, Iran is not Afghanistan or Pakistan.  Unfortunately Americans aren't very good in geography or history and we tend to lump everybody in that part of the world together, and so forget that Iran was once called Persia and the Persian Empire at one time conquered a large part of the world.  We forget this at our peril.

             Francis