[time-nuts] how good an oscillator do you need for a GPS simulator

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Dec 18 02:30:54 UTC 2011

Hi Magnus:

Exactly.  The main problem with the Transit system was that the receiver needed a Cs clock for the system to work at
all.  GPS removed that requirement.
It's my understanding that a GPS receiver that uses a Cs clock has much more capability.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com
http://www.end2partygovernment.com/Brooke4Congress.html