[time-nuts] Another Trimble Thunderbolt-like GPS?

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 16:05:27 UTC 2011

Connectors cut off so it can not be used in its original application?
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 12/19/2011 10:55:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ed_palmer at sasktel.net writes:

It's not  paranoia if it's true!  :-)

Take a look at the pictures for #  270725678037 .  These boards don't
have the connector cut off of the  corner of the board.  Good eyes.

Ed