[time-nuts] OT: PICTIC II parts list from Mouser Electronics (updated)

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 00:08:55 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I know there has been recent talk about this and it got me back into
building my PICTIC II boards.  I went through the parts list and created a
new copy that includes everything except U6, the 74AC175 chip that is out
of production.  Part ID numbers (C16, R8, etc) are listed as well.  For all
but one capacitor type I was able to squeeze these in the customer part
number field.  I'm not sure why there is such a jump in price.  It's now up
to just over $50.00.

https://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=00D254588B
Accurate (to the best of my knowledge) as of 12/19/2011.

Wherever possible I used Richard McCorkle's part numbers as listed in his
BOM.  The Berg pin header was out of stock so I substituted it with a
similar version.  U7 was also substituted from PN# 595-74AC163E to PN#
595-CD74AC163EE4.

Q3, R24, and R25 are included.  These are for replacing U11 (MAX232) if you
want TTL IO instead of RS232.  Either drop U11 from your order or drop Q3,
R24, and R25.

U9 is included.  This is the PIC chip that I programmed for many of you.
If you have one, you can drop this from your order.

-Bob, N3XKB