[time-nuts] Ebay FE-5680A Rb I see the price has gone up for these

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Tue Dec 20 15:55:34 UTC 2011

Ebay 300638681652 is more like it.  Just add a 7805 to get your 5 volts.  For
that kind of price it's almost cheaper to buy than to pay for gas plus time for
me to go to my storage unit and grab one (maybe that's a lesson for what I
should even save!).

In my intended application though, there is already +5 and +15 available.

Peter