[time-nuts] Thunderbolt?

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Thu Dec 29 02:16:15 UTC 2011

Got a chance to ask a AT&T crew they were adding 4G and removing 3G at
very crowded water tower I can see from my house. They was tossing the
old 'stuff' into the back of his truck. They have to account for
everything, no surprise there but all he knew was he and his coworkers
take they stuff back to the yard and then toss wire into 55 gallon
drums, and equipment into 3x3x3' pallet boxes. He told me he would at
least try to get a name and phone number. Never heard back from him.

-pete