[time-nuts] FE-5680A Results so far

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 14:56:42 UTC 2011

My TDS210 has an extremely stable display, even at the max sweep speed.

Of course, the vertical amplifier has the noise you would expect from a broad band amplifier, and if the signal is too low, that noise will contribute to some jitter, but 200mV at 10MHz will show a very stable display on my scope.

Try to get another method for confirmation, like a ham or broadcast receiver that can tune 10 or 20 MHz

Didier KO4BB

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...