[time-nuts] line frequency website

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 22:47:25 UTC 2011

The problem is that while the frequency is going to be pretty much the same anywhere on the same grid, the voltage is not. Knowing the voltage at some point in your state (or another) is not all that useful. They may record it, but I am not even sure it would be worth saving in a database.

Didier KO4BB

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...