[time-nuts] Thunderbolt? (re simple gpsdo.)

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Fri Dec 30 23:22:38 UTC 2011

No free lunch, of course, but I want to avoid dithering DACs. The 18bit DAC
(AD5680) is a 16bit+dithering, I think to use the AD5660 + AD5241 (already
available) the pot has a tempco of 30ppm/degree and a noise of
14nV/sqr(Hz). Maybe I have to find something better but to make the first
try is available.