[time-nuts] line frequency website

Steve . iteration69 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 02:15:04 UTC 2011

I recently changed to an APC UPS (which was an upgrade in communications,
but a downgrade in efficiency) that  which supports reading the voltage.
It's one of those AVR type that can boost or drop the voltage so it's
closer to spec. It seems to drop out below 95v, and above 135v (factory
eeprom settings). Yet another thing i want to log. So busy playing with
everything makes it hard to find time.

Steve