[time-nuts] line frequency website

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 02:21:38 UTC 2011

Then the best is probably to do your own survey. I am not sure that what is being observed in an "undisclosed location" would have much weight with your management.

You can rent a Dranetz for a couple of months and install it a week at a time in carefully selected locations and get data that you can use.

Didier KO4BB

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...