[time-nuts] Check out my photos on Facebook

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Sat Feb 5 05:37:09 UTC 2011

   Stanley,

   I find this "facebook" advert totally unacceptable.  Plenty of other
   venues exist where one does not have to be forced to join before
   viewing.

   Why not develop one of those type, such as a normal WEB page.  Then
   people can go and look at your pictures and videos without being
   harassed by some damn site requiring personal data and joining.

   Yes, I being negative.  I get tired of these intrusive sites like
   facebook and picture sites that force limitations of various sorts.  By
   the way, Time-nuts and Volt-nuts is supposed to be a high signal to
   noise type list and spraying its existence all over the internet is
   counter productive to the aims of these two lists; in my humble
   opinion.

   Sorry, nothing personal, it is just business as the Mafioso's use to
   say.

   Bill....WB6BNQ

   Stanley Reynolds wrote:

     Hi Discussion,

     I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and
     events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First,
     you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your
     own profile.

     Thanks,
     Stanley

     [1]http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100000278749666&k=Z6E3Y5U34YZNYDB
     JPB63QUXZUQ1E4XZNUWIWKDVDPW&r

     Already have an account? Add this email address to your account:
     [2]http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=volt-nuts%40febo.
     com&c=a5422abca65e3ba14bbcf38feebca4d2

     4deG5af38779731fG0G8
     Learn more about this email: