[time-nuts] 2nd 5370B

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 07:30:08 UTC 2011

Hi Pete,
Well done on that catch. First thing to do is carefully remove ane replace all PCBs and socketed ICs. I personally like to use a WD-40 pen on the edge connector fingers. Some use De-Oxit or similar products. Don't use anything with silicone. This process cures most storage and shipping faults. I routinely open and check shipped instruments for loose PCBs before even powering them on.

Robert G8RPI.