[time-nuts] Thunderbolt behaviour with long time constants.

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 17:19:36 UTC 2011

Looks to be mostly a plot of the 5370B's noise floor at low taus.
You may need something a couple of decades better if you want to measure the
Tbolt at that tau setting.

BTW, You should NOT set the TBolt's TC to >999 sec. I  have found that the
control can become somewhat unpredictable, AKA S/W bug.

ws