[time-nuts] Calculate spectral content from a series of zero crossing time stamps?

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Feb 9 21:08:40 UTC 2011

On 09/02/11 19:11, Henk wrote:
> Hi Fred,
>
> "A METHOD OF SERIAL DATA JITTER ANALYSIS USING ONE-SHOT TIME INTERVAL MEASUREMENTS" is in the white paper section of GigaMax 'tecnical resources'.
>
> They split GigaMax from Wavecrest, probably after some bad financial times. The Wavecrest white papers are now at GigaMax.

Wavecrest just fell of the Internet for some time and then eventually
re-appeared as GigaMax. All material quite obvious just changed company
name and logo. A few things was cleaned out. Haven't checked since.

I would think they had financial problems and was reconstructed one way
or another. The DTS series got support from a new separate company,
forgot the name but it was a Wavecrest variant if I recall it correctly.

Cheers,
Magnus