gonzo . cadbloke at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 21:14:43 UTC 2011

Thanks for the comments and suggestions.

I've dropped the heatsink temp to 69C simply by swapping the side panels (a small step in the right direction).

The internal fan makes a fair howl, so a small fan or two will hardly be noticed! The original fan is moving plenty or air, but it's sounding like the bearing is past it's prime.
I'll replace it as soon as I can find something suitable (110V fans are a bit thin on the ground around here).

Cheers,
Ian