[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Supply

Ralph Smith ralph at ralphsmith.org
Tue Feb 15 15:21:01 UTC 2011

It seems my mail server was a little overzealous in declaring a message
spam, for which I apologize, and will try a resend.

On Tue, February 15, 2011 7:40 am, Brendan Minish wrote:
> I guess what I am wondering, considering I already have a very low
> noise, stable, battery backed 12V (13.8V really) system in the shack can
> I use that along with a small dual rail DC-DC converter and still get
> very good performance

I use one of these
<http://www.cd4power.com/data/power/twr20wa-series.pdf>, but I
have no idea how noisy it really is. For the moment it meets my needs,
even if it is
a little pricey.

Ralph