[time-nuts] Tool Needed to Access my Timer Battery

Flemming Larsen oz6oi at yahoo.dk
Tue Feb 15 23:35:37 UTC 2011

I recently inherited my father's 40-year-old Omega Constellation watch. This watch probably hasn't been used in 15 years or more.

I was going to take it to a reputable watch repair shop (Geneva Watch Repair in San Francisco} but have put it off due to the expected cost.

What exactly is "not that expensive" if I wanted to send it back to Omega in Switzerland and what is the procedure?

Thanks,

-- Flemming Larsen    OZ6OI/KB6ADS   Berkeley, CA, USA