[time-nuts] Tool Needed to Access my Timer Battery

Heathkid heathkid at heathkid.com
Wed Feb 16 04:12:02 UTC 2011

Magnus, seriously... how can a watch be off-topic?  I have a nice collection
of both pocket and wrist watches.  Some are more accurate than my cell phone
which I don't trust at all (it messed up due to a time-zone change while
driving last weekend).

A *watch* IS the measurement of time.  We just all strive to make/build a
*better* one.

- heathkid