[time-nuts] Tool Needed to Access my Timer Battery

Heathkid heathkid at heathkid.com
Wed Feb 16 06:21:56 UTC 2011

BLING?

Really?  Seriously?  A "watch" is considered "bling" now?  Can you build a
mechanical watch in your workshop that is as accurate as those manufactured
100 years ago?  That's technology!  Otherwise, a precision watch....
mechanical or electronic is just as on-topic as a Cs standard and I'd like
to hear more about mechanical watches.  Btw, the "tick" sounds nice too!