[time-nuts] Tool Needed to Access my Timer Battery

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 16 15:47:35 UTC 2011

On 2/15/11 10:21 PM, Heathkid wrote:
> BLING?

For time-nut bling... I suggest updating the cesium wrist watch on tvb's
site.  Come on folks.. who will be the first to sell a  *real* atomic
wristwatch (not one of those feeble things that receives a signal from
WWVB).

Doesn't have to be Cs or Hg primary standard.. it could be a secondary
atomic standard.