[time-nuts] Watch Repair

Flemming Larsen oz6oi at yahoo.dk
Wed Feb 16 17:22:16 UTC 2011

$400 is about what I expect to pay at a reputable watch repair shop in San Francisco (Geneva Watch Repair) to restore my Omega Constellation, calibre 564, chronometer. Probably well worth it although probably close to what it cost new in 1971.

I think I will take my 1978 Seiko Chronograph, battery-powered quartz watch in for a checkup and battery replacement as well.

Thanks,

-- Flemming Larsen