[time-nuts] prs10 problem

cdelect at juno.com cdelect at juno.com
Wed Feb 16 21:53:34 UTC 2011

Hi,

Last time I checked SRS would flat rate a PRS10 repair for $200.00 to an
original owner or $400.00 to a secondary owner.

Swapping in a lamp assy from another unit is problematical as the lamp
temperature parameters are stored in the units memory.

I had a similar problem when swapping in an oscillator assy. that had no
output. The swapped assy. gave me an output but the stored parameters for
the xtal oven put the temperature at the wrong point so it would not
lock.

Ended up repairing the original assy.

Corby Dawson