[time-nuts] NATIONAL RADIO NC-2001,2011 CESIUM BEAM MANUAL

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Wed Feb 16 22:25:16 UTC 2011

This turns out to be a really neat document.  It has foldouts that I
couldn't scan in one piece with the equipment I have, so I sent it to Dave
at Artek Media.  He's done a stalwart job of scanning the manual at high
resolution with as much of its original "patina" as could be retained
without going completely out of control with the file size.

As it is, it's over 100 MB, due to being scanned in color at my request.
Sounds pointless for a service manual, but the reason is apparent as soon as
you open the file, because this isn't just another service manual.

Here's his listing for the scan:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390289796187

A couple of sample pages:
http://www.thegleam.com/ke5fx/sample1.jpg
http://www.thegleam.com/ke5fx/sample2.jpg

Recommended for Cs clock nuts and history-of-technology fans in general.
(The original is spoken for.)

-- john, KE5FX