[time-nuts] PN sequence generation using GPS

Joe Leikhim JLeikhim at Leikhim.com
Thu Feb 17 00:58:53 UTC 2011

Thanks Hal;

Transceivers A and B (C etc) would extract clock and 1 PPS from their
own GPS. The idea is to use 1 PPS (or derivative) to reset periodically.
Yes the propagation delay A-B would limit the hopping/spreading rate
unless some mechanism to correct the offset at the receiver end. (I
don't see this as big problem for the experiment).

--
Joe Leikhim

Leikhim and Associates
Communications Consultants