[time-nuts] PN sequence generation using GPS

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Feb 18 06:49:36 UTC 2011

jimlux wrote:

> you *could* call the FCC and ask them...
>
> Or, just build whatever, and wait for someone to complain, and say you
> misinterpreted the rules. Unless you're a jerk, I suspect that they
> won't fine you or anything else.

Given the quality of the rank-and-file ham, and the fact that nobody, but
hams really care what happens on the ham bands, who would ever know?

I think you could run any form of SS you wanted to on the ham bands for
the rest of your life, and as long as you were semi-competent about it
(eg. didn't cause interference) you would remain undetected.

-Chuck Harris