[time-nuts] PN sequence generation using GPS

Joe Leikhim JLeikhim at Leikhim.com
Fri Feb 18 15:58:38 UTC 2011

I am pretty good at getting out of traffic tickets, but having to demonstrate that I both misinterpreted the rule AND that I am NOT a jerk is a tall order!  :-)

I think I have this all figured out, automatically blank the transmitter at the very same instant the reset is invoked!

    Jimlux wrote:
    you *could* call the FCC and ask them...

    Or, just build whatever, and wait for someone to complain, and say
    you misinterpreted the rules. Unless you're a jerk, I suspect that
    they won't fine you or anything else.

--
Joe Leikhim

Leikhim and Associates