[time-nuts] M12M test points and other Data ----- was frequency cal etc

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri Feb 18 22:18:57 UTC 2011

quenbob5 at pacbell.net writes:

If  you're interested, I have a page that shows what all the M12 test
points
are.  I used those, not the connector.  Used to be on the  Synergy site,
along with lots of other info on the  M12.

-----------------
Thanks Bob

Your comment prompted me to take a wander around the Synergy site and the
info is still there, and along with other info as you suggest.

It's not in the most obvious place though so for anyone else who would like
 it, go here.....

_http://www.synergy-gps.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=38&Ite
mid=63_
(http://www.synergy-gps.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=38&Itemid=63)

It's all in the file M12M Evaluation Kit.zip that can be downloaded  from
the link on that page.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR