[time-nuts] Looking for service manual for WG SNA23 spectrum analyzer

Jean-Louis Oneto Jean-Louis.Oneto at obs-azur.fr
Tue Feb 22 00:35:38 UTC 2011

Hi Gerhard !
I have exactly the same error message. I checked the user manual (page 8-1
of my edition), and they mention that it could be the lithium battery on the
CPU board. Inside mine, the model of the battery is Renata 1000-0B, (CR2477N
Lithium, 3 V, 950 mAh, inside an horizontal orange box 30x30x10 mm) and it's
socketed.
It seems not too difficult to find: http://www.renata.fr/modulesDoc.php, but
I am unable to find reseller in Europe, and there is restriction of export
to UE from the USA... 8-{
There is still a possibility with Farnell, but their site is offline for
maintenance right now.
They said that that's a CR2477N battery inside the package. That one is a
lot easier to find, but I will have to check if I can tear apart the box and
replace only the cell... There is a big warning "Do not open" ...
I will let you know
Best regards,
Jean-Louis