[time-nuts] HQ 5370B manual available

Roberto Barrios rbarrioss at msn.com
Tue Feb 22 10:09:32 UTC 2011

Hello,

I’ve just finished the 5370B manual. With high quality scans, navigable Table of Contents, text search and single-page schematics. It is ready for download here:

 <http://www.rbarrios.com/manuals> http://www.rbarrios.com/manuals

I’ve also uploaded it to KO4BB’s site, I assume he will make it available soon. I’d like to thank Poul-Henning Kam for his collaboration with some missing/damaged pages.

I also have to say that I am both amazed by the work already done and very interested in the 5370’s ROM/CPU expansion. Being unable to contribute directly, I’d like to believe that the single-page stitched schematics help somehow to this endeavour.

Enjoy,

Roberto EB4EQA